Frequently Asked Questions
What is bread (BMLT Meeting List Generator)?
Bread (Meeting List Generator) is a complete web-based tool which provides the capability to create, edit and generate a current meeting list. This tool can be installed on your WordPress website or you can use it here on this website (nameetinglist.org).
The Meeting List Generator works hand in hand with a BMLT server. Your Service Body must have their meetings on a BMLT server to use this tool. BMLT is being used world-wide, managing over 24,000 meetings. If your Service Body is not using BMLT, visit the BMLT Website to find out how you can get it.
- Provides a complete customized meeting list editor on the web
- Generate and print a current meeting list from the web in PDF format
- Eliminates the tedious task of maintaining a meeting list in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Eliminates the need to upload a new meeting list to the website every month
- Makes the transition to a new trusted servant much easier
- The generated meeting list will match your website meeting list
- The meeting list is setup one time and does not need to be edited when meetings change
- The meeting list can be backed up or exported then imported into another site
- Has its very own “current meeting list” link, which can be shared across the web
- You can have multiple meeting lists without using WordPress Multisite
Example Current Meeting Lists
How do I get bread (Basic Meeting List Generator)?
Please visit this page on our website to find out how.
How do I Access My Meeting List?
- Go to Meeting List Directory
- Click on your Service Body
- Click on the Edit Meeting List button
What is nameetinglist.org?
The primary purpose of the BMLT Meeting List Generator website is to provide a place for service bodies and members to host, maintain and generate meeting lists from any BMLT root server. This site also provides support to those using the meeting list generator plugin on other WordPress websites.
The engine that powers this website is the BMLT Meeting List Generator (WordPress) plugin. This plugin can be installed on any WordPress website. If your service body is using a WordPress website they can install the BMLT Meeting List Generator plugin and maintain a meeting list.
If your website is not running WordPress, this website is an ideal place to host and maintain a meeting list. This website can also be used to test or evaluate the plugin.
Each meeting list has its own shared current meeting list link which will generate the meeting list from anywhere on the web. The current meeting list link can be put on any website whether it is running WordPress or not.