Community

Home Forums Support Location not translating to pdf Reply To: Location not translating to pdf

Walter
Participant

Hi Chris,

Okay. So it was the weirdest thing. No matter what address I put on the address line in the server, resetting gps, refreshing the print service. It would still print CA in the middle of the address on the schedule. Again, it looked find in the other two interfaces. It seems like an isolated occurrence but only for that location (4 meetings in total).

*The temporary fix. Delete out all instances of that meeting, re-enter, set gps to real address info, then cut and paste the address up onto one of the preceding two lines (I used location line). Saved, duplicated meeting making changes where needed, saved, exit out of server, back into WP, cleared caches and saved changes (to clear cache) in print service. Everything works and looks perfectly, location service is on point because of first steps, and schedule is accurate.

interesting enough, the moment I was done with this there was an update available for the pdf spooler. Ha, I wonder if it was directly related to this issue? Still, it works, done meddling.

thnx,
Walt S.