Community

Home Forums Support Column Separator Line not printing

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Janice
      Participant

Anyone got any ideas as to why the Column Separator Line isn’t printing? I can see it on the screen on the generated meeting list, but it doesn’t get printed. :-/

Jack
      Keymaster

The column separator line not printing is a known issue. This will be fixed ASAP.

Janice
      Participant

Thanks Jack! My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be 😉

Janice
      Participant

Column separator line is now working 🙂

Janice
      Participant

Column separator line is not printing again.

Jack
      Keymaster

The column separator line is working now.

A while back I changed it to a dashed line.

There is a problem with using dashed lines on some printers, so I changed it back to a solid line.

Janice
      Participant

Thanks Jack! Must be time for a printer upgrade as I have had this one for almost a decade. Can never get the latest greatest printer as I need a continuous inking system. For the price of a set of factory cartridges I get enough ink to last a couple of years. 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_ink_system

Jack
      Keymaster

It was actually happening on my brand new epson. I’m going to be looking at a continous ink system. Never heard of it. Which is weird for a an old fart geek.

Janice
      Participant

Try to get a system with a way to reset the ink chips (makes you reset or replace the printer cartridges). The ones that say they have auto reset have never worked for me.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcontinuous+inking+system.TRS0&_nkw=continuous+inking+system&_sacat=0

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.