Community

Home Forums Support WordPress memory issues…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul
      Participant

Hey Jack! The site is looking awesome 🙂

I set up the wordpress plugin on the NA Ireland wordpress site, and was able to import settings from nameetinglist.org with no problems. But when I clicked on the meeting URL I got..

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261900 bytes) in /home/nasouth0/public_html/www.na-ireland.org/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-meeting-list-generator/mpdf/mpdf.php on line 18880

To fix this, I had to create a php.ini file in the root folder of my wordpress installation with the following content:

upload_max_filesize = 64M
      post_max_size = 64M
      max_execution_time = 300

Just posting this in case anyone else comes across this issue with wordpress. Thanks again Jack for making this great plugin available to us all!

Paul.

Jack
      Keymaster

Paul, Thank you so much for sharing your solution. Hopefully it will benefit others.

I had those settings configured in my .htaccess file all along. I probably need to add that to the documentation as well.

Also. Thank you for reporting the import was successful. You are the first I am hearing this from.

This is an ideal example of how I envisioned the process. Where a service body would evaluate the tool on nameetinglist.org and eventually move to their own site by exporting and importing the meeting list settings.

Jack

lucy
      Participant

I will have to try this. Just now installed the generator. It generated one list, then I got this error. Glad to find a solution here.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.