Community

Home Forums Support WordPress plugin conflicts at version 1.0.7

Tagged: , , ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jack.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul
      Participant

Hi Jack,
      I just updated the Meetings list plugin to the latest version, and I started seeing the following error on every page..

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nasouth0/public_html/www.na-ireland.org/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-meeting-list-generator/bmlt-meeting-list.php:1) in /home/nasouth0/public_html/www.na-ireland.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/wp_eStore1.php on line 9

Looks like there is a conflict with another plugin I have installed called WP eStore. I’ve disabled the eStore plugin as we’re not using it at the moment so no panic!

Thanks,
      Paul

Jack
      Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this. Will look for the root cause and get it fixed in the next version.

Thanks,
      Jack

Paul
      Participant

Actually, Ive had to disable the plugin completely…. I was seeing this when I tried to access the wp-admin pages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nasouth0/public_html/www.na-ireland.org/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-meeting-list-generator/bmlt-meeting-list.php:1) in /home/nasouth0/public_html/www.na-ireland.org/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

Jack
      Keymaster

The last time this happened (in the tabs plugin) there was PHP file encoding issue. I just discovered the PHP file throwing the error is encoded in UTF-8 without BOM. I converted it to ANSI and will be submitting an update to the plugin (v1.0.8) later today. I’m using notepad++ and sometimes things go south when cutting and pasting from one file to another.

Please let me know if this fixes the problem. The update will also include the half-page column separator fix.

If anyone can chime in with similar experiences I would be eternally grateful…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.