Community

Home Forums Support Announcement: BMLT Meeting List Generator Plugin v1.3.4

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jack
      Keymaster

== Changelog ==

= 1.3.4 =

* Fix: Problem with outputting ASM meetings using the service_body shortcode. Removed hard-coded format code index.
      * Change: Output area service meetings (ASM) from Service Body 1 only.
      * Note: A future release will allow mix and match of Service Bodies 1-5 to output ASM meetings. Useful for regional meeting lists.

Janice
      Participant

Thanks Steve and Jack for the fix! 🙂

Works great!

Danny
      Keymaster

I have an enhancement I’d like to contribute to this plugin. Essentially with the sandwich (BMLT aggregator), I want to be able to generate a schedule for the state of North Carolina.

Everything works fine, however, the current query mechanism is limited to service bodies or specific “extra” meetings. North Carolina meetings currently are covered by several different service bodies.

By allowing for a custom query hitting the sandwich server, I am able to accomplish returning just those meetings that we need. This allows me to not be concerned with where those meetings are service body wise and focus on generating the schedule for the geographical area I need.

This feature would also allow for any other arbitrary types of queries (if you know what you are doing), that can provide a massive amount of flexibility.

Not sure what to do next with my changes. I have them ready for the next steps.

Danny
      Keymaster
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.