Community

Home Forums Support BMLT WordPress Satelitte

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter
      Participant

Was working fine about a week ago. Now “unable to determine location” in Google Chrome (either Droid or Laptop). Seems to run fine in IE and Firefox. Anyone else running into this issue?

Walter
      Participant

I have checked the settings in Chrome and JavaScript is enabled

Find a Meeting – Satellite

Janice
      Participant

I believe this has something to do with Chrome settings. The settings you do on one machine seem to get migrated on any other machine you connect to your Google account. I had the same problems till I deleted everything in my settings since the beginning of time. Then it started working again for a while.

Doing your settings in one place (like your desktop) doesn’t translate well to the settings you might want on a phone for example. I’m going to move my phone browser to Firefox to fix the problem. 🙂

Walter
      Participant

Thanks, yeah I had a feeling it was something with Chrome and settings becoming universal to my Google account. I mainly use Firefox with the exception being that Meeting List plugin (on the back end only) tends to load faster and with less exception errors when done from Chrome. Meeting List can be finicky and doesn’t want me changing tabs or browsers while loading or making changes or else…ha

Not worried about it unless members start to have issues. It is working and that is all that matters.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.