Community

Home Forums Support Center Alignment on Schedule

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve
      Participant

I have checked all the settings and re-centered the content for the meetings but a couple of the cities still left justify. Any ideas? Here’s a link. Click here

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Make the table width = 100%. You can find that in the table properties or in the html use this.

Happy New Year!

Jack

Jack
      Keymaster

The html didn’t go through.

Jack
      Keymaster

Darn. Try again.

Jack
      Keymaster

I give up. Here it is without the tags.

table style=”width: 100%;”

Steve
      Participant

That fixed it, thanks Jack!

Frank
      Participant

Hello Jack and Steve,

Thank you so much. The directory that I have created is the H & I directory. I was wondering if there is a way to have two directories? January is elections for our Area and for the Area directory I am going to replace the “We Do Recover” with the subcommittee contact information. So we actually have two different directories and I would like to have them both downloadable. The H & I directory for the H & I subcommittee members and the Area directory (with Area contact info) for the members of the Area. Make sense?

Again, many thanks,

Frank H.
      Northern Counties Website.

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Frank,

The answer is yes and no.

Yes, you can have additional directories (meeting lists) on nameetinglist.org.

Let me know if this is what you need. I can duplicate the current one.

No, for local sites the plugin only supports one directory per WordPress installation.

A workaround could be to install another WordPress on your server in a subdirectory or subdomain.

Hope that helps.

Jack

Frank
      Participant

Hi Jack,

I am aware that the plug-in only allows one directory. Yes I do need two
      directories on nameetinglist.org. One of them is the one that is currently
      on the website and the other one I have yet to create. The new one will be
      on nameetinglist.org and our local website. Once I create the new directory
      I will forward it to you.

Happy New Year,

Frank H.

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Frank,

I went ahead and created a duplicate of the Northern Counties Area meeting directory on the site.

You now have access (and can edit) both meeting directories for the Northern Counties Area.

You can import the settings for your new meeting directory anytime without my assistance.

Let me know of that works for you.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Jack

Frank
      Participant

Hi Jack,

Thank you. I will check it out and upload the new directory after we have our elections.

Thanks again

Frank H.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.