Community

Home Forums Support Custom issues with the comments tag?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Janice
      Participant

start_time meeting_name, location_text, location_info, location_street, location_municipality, location_province, location_postal_code_1 (formats) comments

Above is the code that creates each individual meeting entry in the meeting list. Is there any way to insert a (*) for any Space Coast ASC meeting once we we are up on the BMLT system? BTW, we are now the East Central Florida Area. We have to wait until next month to get Groups to approve the motion to join the South Florida Region. I assume there would be no easy way to add the asterisk in at the present time, correct?

Jack
      Keymaster

Correct. There is no easy way to insert an asterisk for Space Coast meetings.

This question came up in the Orlando Area when the Central Florida Area split. They were both on the same meeting list for quite a while. The end result was the same. It would not be reasonably possible to insert an asterisk to distinguish the different areas.

The First Coast and Serenity Coast have a co-mingled meeting list and they do not distinguish areas as well.

IMHO the majority of NA members and/or newcomers are not really interested in which Area a meeting belongs to. I think it would primarily be important to elected trusted servants. Again, just my humble opinion.

If for some reason the issue persists, it would be possible to have an optional field in the meeting template for the Area the meeting belongs to.

Jack

Jack
      Keymaster

I was able to add the Area Name as a field selection for the meeting template. I went ahead and added it your meeting list so you can get an idea of how it might look. If they decide to keep both areas on a co-mingled (shared) meeting list, each area name would appear next to each meeting.

https://nameetinglist.org/florida-region-space-coast-by-day/current-meeting-list.php

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.