Community

Home Forums Support I'm getting an error.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Frank
      Participant

Hello All. I am new to the BMLT Meeting List Generator and I have been trying to get it working on my website. When I try to generate a meeting list I get the following error:
      Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/northern/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-meeting-list-generator/mpdf/classes/ttfontsuni.php on line 4480
      Any Ideas?
      Thanks.
      Frank H. So Cal Region – Northern Counties Area Website.

Janice
      Participant

Is your site on the SCRSC regional website? If I recall correctly they had two different types of accounts for areas.

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Increase the WordPress memory limit.

Add this to wp-config.php. Start with 64M.

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’);

If that doesn’t work increase to 96M, then 128M etc.

You can use FTP or your hosting company’s control panel file manager.

Here is a video using file manager.

If that doesn’t work at all, you may have to edit the .htaccess file (if your hosting company allows).

Do a google search on “increasing memory limit in .htaccess”.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Jack

Frank
      Participant

Thank you Janice and Jack,

We now have a downloadable Area directory for Northern Counties in So Cal. Yay!

I would like to take this a step further now. I noticed that our website directory: northerncountiesna.org and the nameetinglist.org directories are different. Is there a way for me to upload a directory to nameetinglist.org? Our Area has a special H & I directory in addition to our regular directory. I would like to have the H & I directory on this website and the regular directory on our local website. Or if I could upload both to this website that would be fine also.
      The only difference is that the H & I directory substitutes the Area Service Committee information for “We Do Recover”.

Thanks again,

Frank H.
      Northern Counties Website.

Janice
      Participant

Greetings Frank 🙂

Your link should be similar to ours unless you made changes to your wp-admin directory. Export a file to your desktop (JSON file) and upload that file to the nameetinglistgenerator.org site while you are on the edit page of your cloud meeting list. You guys still have the Winter campout?

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bmlt-meeting-list.php

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.