Community

Home Forums Support is editing on this site (nameetinglist.org) disabled for everyone/permanently?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

All

I’m the website trusted servant for the East Central Florida Area and I’m trying to update our meeting lists hosted on this site (nameetinglist.org). I can log into the site successfully but when I attempt to edit the meeting list I get the message below. Can you help? Is editing disabled in general

Steve
      Participant

Give me five minutes and I’ll look into it.

Steve
      Participant

You should be all set for access.

Thanks Steve but I think you added me to the wrong Area. I’m with the East Central Florida Area, not the Metro East Central Area. Here is an example of one of our meeting lists https://nameetinglist.org/south-florida-region-east-central-florida-area-by-day/?current-meeting-list=1.

Can you take care of this for me?

Steve
      Participant

Try it again

Steve

Sorry but the same thing is still happening. I can actually get to and edit (but have not) the Metro East Central area’s meeting lists however that is NOT the area I am the website trusted servant for.

I get this message when i try to edit our meeting lists:

You attempted to access the “South Florida Region – East Central Florida Area – By Day” dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the “South Florida Region – East Central Florida Area – By Day” dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

If you reached this screen by accident and meant to visit one of your own sites, here are some shortcuts to help you find your way.
      Your Sites
      Florida – Metro East Central (Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia Counties)

might be easier if you want to talk on the phone: 352.262.2680
      Michael K

Wallace
      Participant

I, too, am having this problem for the Eastern New York Region – Queens Borough Area.
      When attempting to edit I get a page with the following message “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”
      I can log into the site and I can see my name on the “Dashboard” page.

Steve
      Participant

Try it again, you should be good.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.