Community

Home Forums Support Issues with Timel.y calendar?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Janice
      Participant

Been having some issues with the tabbed interface where the drop down arrows are obscuring the Cities, Groups, Locations, etc. text boxes. I looked on the WP.org site and someone mentioned that it was some kind of interference with the Timel.y All in One Event Calendar. I deactivated the Timel.y plugin and now the tabbed interface is working properly. So the million dollar question is whether there is a fix so both can run at the same time? 🙂

Janice
      Participant

I just sent a request to the FSRNA to see how they fixed this problem. Here is the link to WP.org where they described the same problem I am having. 🙂

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bmlt-tabbed-ui-and-ai1ec-conflict-on-select2?replies=1

Jack
      Keymaster

This BMLT Tabs plugin has been updated to include the latest version of the select2 library, which was causing the conflict with the All in One Event Calendar plugin. Testing has been limited on a few websites to confirm this fix. Please let me know if the problem persists after installing the new version of BMLT Tabs.

Jack

Janice
      Participant

Thanks Jack! 🙂

It fixed the problem with the covered up Tab names. Now the tabs show two “Cities” tabs, but one of the “Cities” tabs has the correct “Groups” information. Also the width of the drop down lists should be widened a tad as it covers up a couple of the letters:

Formats Tab: maybe use Speaker & Discussion instead of Speaker/Discussion
      Cities Tab: Indialantic, Melbourne, Rockledge, & Sebastian have a letter or two obscured.

Just noticed that the text boxes have an adjustment on the bottom that fixes the above problem. My WP site is not live (Instant WP) so I can’t tell if it would fix itself when we go live in about 3 weeks. My only concern is that smartphone users may get annoyed.

Screen Grab 1

Screen Grab 2

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.