Community

Home Forums Support Meeting Email Contact

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lucy
      Participant

I’m getting a warning when I enable the “Meeting Email Contact”
      I’ve put the bmlt root server admin login/password, i’ve put mine:
      Warning: unlink(/home1/natennes/public_html/cookie.txt): No such file or directory in /home1/natennes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bmlt-meeting-list-generator/bmlt-meeting-list.php on line 383

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Lucy, it looks like your server is configured to display PHP warnings. This is normally turned off. The error you are getting will not hurt anything though and everything should still work. Except, I think you shouldn’t be using the bmlt admin login. I believe there is a special login for that. Take a look at the help for the meeting email contact by clicking on the question mark. I should be able to change the code to check for that file before deleting it to prevent the error. Could you send me the link for your current meeting list? Jack

lucy
      Participant

Hi Jack, I sent the link using the contact option under support a little earlier. Did you get it?
      I put mine back in there. And I only tried the admin login cause I couldn’t get the other to work without that warning).

How do I “Enable the Meeting Email Contact (email_contact) field in the Meeting Template.”
      Under the table that lists time, hours, group, location, etc? I did look at the help in that section and can’t really find in the bmlt roles an explanation that section.
      And, exactly what does this do? in the pdf meeting list, it lists the email contact for the service bodies somewhere?

Jack
      Keymaster

Here is an example of how the meeting email contact works.

https://nameetinglist.org/uncoast/?current-meeting-list=1

Notice the email field for each meeting. You can add an email address for each meeting in bmlt.

You then add the meeting template field “email” to the meeting template editor.

I did not get the link you sent earlier.

lucy
      Participant

I sent it again through the contact option under support. but i suppose i could just put it here.
      natennessee.org/main_server ID: 1047

lucy
      Participant

Maybe what you need is the printable meeting list link: https://natennessee.org/?current-meeting-list=1

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.