Community

Home Forums Support Meeting List Admin Module – slow loading

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter
      Participant

Noticed recently that Meeting list module was real slow in loading in some browsers which usually led to an “error” probably timed out? Now, it refuses to open in any of my browsers except for Opera and when it does all formatting is displayed in code. Anyone else having this issue and if so, know of a work around? Seems like everything is displaying fine on the front end for our members who want to view the traditional .pdf version found here: http://www.sierrasagena.org/meetings/meeting-list/ just a jumbled mess of code and slow load for the webservants working on the back end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ILS,
      Walter S. – SSRNA

Steve
      Participant

Hey Walter,
      I have this pulgin on over 25 sites and have had no problems with it on the backend. I checked it on Safari, Internet Exploder and Opera besides my favorite of Firefox. Have you tried reloading the plugin?

Walter
      Participant

Thanks for the response, Steve. I’ve reloaded the plugin after renaming old one for fear of losing settings. Load went fine and the plugin loaded in Chrome with a more GUI interface replacing the codes version I had before. Progress there. Unfortunately, it still will not load in Opera, Firefox, or Edge. Still grateful that I can access though as it allows me to make changes. Exported settings as I seem to have lost the JSON file when I switched out computers.

thnx,
      Walter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.