Community

Home Forums Support Month translations and encoded special charaters.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Claude
      Participant

Hi Jack,

thanck you for your support,

I have a little whimsy bug especially for the month of december (décembre). The French translation contain a special character “é” but in encoded UTF-8 html file, it has to be written "décembre" otherwise it type d?cembre on the meetings list.

In resume all month exception are here, (décembre, février, août =décembre, février, aoˆt). Another tweak you can do is to declare the page is an French HTML page

<!DOCTYPE html> 
      <!--[if IE 7]>
      <html class="ie ie7" lang="fr-FR">
      <![endif]-->
      <!--[if IE 8]>
      <html class="ie ie8" lang="fr-FR">
      <![endif]-->
      <!--[if !(IE 7) & !(IE 8)]><!-->
      <html lang="fr-FR">
      <!--<![endif]-->
      <head>

Thank you for this tool. Less work and mistake at the end.

Claude

Claude
      Participant

Erratum: August août = ao&ucirc;t

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi Claude,

I’m very happy this tool is working out.

Thanks for reporting this and the feedback.

I was able to fix the issue using the php function utf8_encode(). Please look for a new version of the plugin later this evening.

I went to your site and encountered an error with my virus scanner (Avast).

Here is the link. From [naquebec.org] home page click on Narcotics Anonymous for Professionals.

http://www.naquebec.org/prof1309/index.php/en

Cheers,
      Jack

Claude
      Participant

HI Chris: Don’t worry, I am always here. I personnally rebuild our area and regional website with WordPress CMS. The only thing i left is the IT regional subcomittee.

Now I have tons of things to tweak to make better fast-responding websites. 🙁

Jack: That was another rebuilded website. The guy who was working on it, left because he needs time for his self-recovery. Here is the link to our regional meeting list. http://www2.naquebec.org/?current-meeting-list=1

Claude
      Participant

I update the plugin now all is great.

Thanck you Chris!

HUG

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.