Community

Home Forums Support New Region slight problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Walter
      Participant

Hi Family,

My name is Walter S and I am the webservant for the Sierra Sage Region of NA. I was charged with the project of updating our Regional website (.html to wordpress) and making any changes that would benefit members. I thought BMLT would be perfect. The Tabbed UI also has a clean look and interface so I have installed that plugin as well. It has been a learning process as I have limited background on this level. I have installed the root server, initialized it, have about half our meetings in the database and decided to take it for a spin to make sure I am doing what is needed. Unfortunately, I am getting 2 line errors although the interface is showing at the bottom. I tried to open the code in Dreamweaver to see if I could troubleshoot however .php is totally alien to me. I have included the link of where the tabbed ui is located should anyone be able to assist.

Thank you,
      Walter S.
      SSRNA

Find a meeting near you

Walter
      Participant

Thank you, as you know I was receiving “Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in..” on 2 lines of code. I temporarily fixed it by nesting an (array) statement. It cleaned up the errors.

Walter
      Participant
      Walter
      Participant

Yes and it is a meeting that lives up to its name – ha. Now I am going to work on the pdf plugin so I need to search on how to get it up and going.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.