Community

Home Forums Support page break on last page(booklet) bug

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin
      Participant

hey jack just thought i would let you know on the site here the phone numbers on the last page were showing up on the 3rd page and showing the [page break] tag, for someone reason it was not working. So I removed the page break allowed for white space and just added white space to put the numbers all on the last page. Just letting you know in case anyone else runs into this problem.

Thank you again for all your work and service you rock dude.

Jack
      Keymaster

Hey Kevin. There “was” definitely an issue with the page break not working.

It was fixed in the last update (v1.1). I failed to mention it in the change log.

A possible anonymoly could occur if you updated the plugin and had the cache turned on.

The cached PDF would continue to show the meeting list from the previous plugin version.

Was wondering if you could put the page break back in and see if it is working (or not).

Thanks,
      Jack

Kevin
      Participant

put the page break tag back in and it works just fine. i noticed this a couple of days ago, you are awesome Jack thanks for everything. I also have a question while im here about the world code option in the bmlt server, if i add the codes does the region server auto submit the meeting information to world?

Jack
      Keymaster

The quick answer is no, BMLT does not auto submit your meeting information to world.

Here is a good screencast that (hopefully) explains how to synchronize BMLT with NAWS.

https://vimeopro.com/user5077872/bmlt/video/100653209

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.