Community

Home Forums Support Tabbed UI + SSL

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Janice
      Participant

We got a SSL on our website now and working on cleaning up some sniggling insecure issues, but everything works on the SEZF sandwich site at https://www.eastcentralfloridana.org/meetings/mobile-interface-south-east-usa/

On our Tabbed UI page at https://www.eastcentralfloridana.org/meetings/ the one issue we seem to have is when you click on the meeting legend button. The popup shows the applicable meeting codes, but it won’t disappear without either refreshing the page or backing up. I checked this in Chrome and Explorer.

Janice
      Participant

Oops! I think this occurred from using a plugin called “SSL Insecure Content Fixer.” Any suggestions other than restoring the website Chris?

Janice
      Participant

Disabling the plugin didn’t fix it. I did notice this: JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

I’m thinking the plugin installed this. Anyway to get rid of it? LOL

Janice
      Participant

BTW, does the above rewrite code have to go into the # BEGIN WordPress area or can I use it like this above the WP stuff:

#SSL_REWRITE
      RewriteEngine On
      RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
      RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://eastcentralfloridana.org/$1 [R=301,L]
      #SSL_REWRITE_END

The way I did it didn’t fix the insecure content becase it is pulling the graphic file from the SFR server after the main site comes up. When we load up our site we get a brief flash of a padlock and SECURE which immediately goes to the “i” circle warning in Chrome.

Janice
      Participant

I enabled another plugin called Really Simple SSL and it got rid of the insecure content from the SFRNA.net website. Still got this error when clicking on the legend tab:

bootstrap.min.js?ver=1479804479:11 Uncaught TypeError: s.one(…).emulateTransitionEnd is not a function
      at o.hide (bootstrap.min.js?ver=1479804479:11)
      at o.leave (bootstrap.min.js?ver=1479804479:11)
      at HTMLAnchorElement.d (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
      at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
      at HTMLAnchorElement.r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
      at Object.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
      at Object.a.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
      at Object.simulate (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
      at HTMLDocument.c (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
      o.hide @ bootstrap.min.js?ver=1479804479:11
      o.leave @ bootstrap.min.js?ver=1479804479:11
      d @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
      dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
      r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
      trigger @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
      a.event.trigger @ jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2
      simulate @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3
      c @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3

Janice
      Participant

I got the Padlock back and the “SECURE” status running. Now just figuring how to ditch the JQuery stuff off the site without restoring the whole website. That’s middle of the night skullduggery. LOL

Janice
      Participant

What I’ve learned from this whole experience is that we may be reconsidering using the Tabbed UI because anytime we install another JQuery plugin there is always a warning about another JQuery plugin causing any problems. LOL

Janice
      Participant

The problem was a plugin called Huge-It Video Player. Deleted it and the problem went bye bye. Now we are looking for a free video player not using JQuery. We have another JQuery plugin for a flip book and it throws errors as well. Is this a common problem when you have more than one plugin that uses JQuery Chris?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.