Community

Home Forums Support Where can I download WP Plug-in?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      John
      Participant

Is there a link to the plugin?

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi John,

I will send you a link to the plugin in the next day or so. Still have a few things left to do before I put the plugin on the WordPress repository.

I did create a sample meeting list the San Diego Imperial Counties Region.

https://nameetinglist.org/san-diego-imperial-counties-region/current-meeting-list.php

I also added you as an author for the sample San Diego meeting list on this website. Go to the Meeting List Directory, click on San Diego Imperial Counties Region then click Edit Meeting List. You will be able to export this meeting list and import it to your website as well.

Thanks,
      Jack

John
      Participant

Jack,

Is there a way for me to create meeting lists for each Area? Or do I need to request this from you?
      I’d like to let each area to print their own schedules.

We have 9 Areas:
      Beach Area
      Central Area
      Habla Hispana Area
      Imperial Valley Area
      North Coastal Area
      North County Inland Area
      South East Barrio Area
      South Bay Area
      United East County Area

j

Jack
      Keymaster

Hi John,

I will need to setup new meeting lists. The process takes about one minute per meeting list based on cloning another meeting list.

What I did for now was clone the regional meeting into the Beach Area meeting list. I made some layout and formatting changes to make it all fit nicely on a 11 x 8.5 paper. Of course, whatever my results were can be edited and changed to whatever you like.

If you are thinking of having a standard meeting list for each area we can clone the Beach Area meeting list for the rest.

Let me know if or when you are happy with the Beach Area meeting list and I’ll clone the rest of the areas from it.

https://nameetinglist.org/san-diego-imperial-counties-region-beach-area/current-meeting-list.php

Jack

John
      Participant

That looks great.

I tried to edit it today, but the edit button is not loading properly.

If you could duplicate this for each of the remaining 8 Areas (Total of 9 Areas), that would be awesome.

When do you think the WP plug-in will be available for our site?

Thank you again for all you do!

j

Janice
      Participant

Greetings Jack 🙂

I’m working on a website for an Area that doesn’t exist yet. It is looking strongly like the Space Coast Area is headed for a split. So how can I get the plugin? I’m playing around with WP on an app called InstantWP and already got your tabbed BMLT list operational.

Jack
      Keymaster

Sorry it I have not been able to make the Meeting List Generator plugin available for download as of yet. Just when I thought it was ready, more features and enhancements surfaced that were very important to the overall functionality of the tool.

Thanks to the Ireland, Hawaii and San Diego Imperial Counties Region along with the Uncoast Area from the Florida Region we now have even more meeting list layouts and a more robust custom meeting template which will serve a wider scope of service bodies.

Thank you for being patience as I get the final product ready for submission to WordPress. Hopefully this weekend.

Thanks,
      Jack

Janice
      Participant
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.